Profile of Rob Nullens
- Date of birth: 07.04.1996
- Hometown: Bocholt, Belgium
- Activities: Pike fisherman at heart, love of catfish in the summer
- Joined the Team: 01.06.2020
I love pike lures. My first ever one-metre pike was on a small Hard 4Play, so from that moment I was hooked on Savage Gear lures. I live in the northern part of Belgium and we have lakes, rivers and gravel pits that hold big pikes. I started fishing during my studies and discovered a big world of underwater monsters and fellow pike fishing fanatics. I’m now hooked for life.
Belgium isn’t the easiest place to grow up in and learn how to catch pike. Fishing pressure, poachers, and very few waters to choose from are the causes of that. However, that just made me more motivated when I went fishing whenever I got any spare time, and soon my fishing career started to grow.
The three keys to success
- Just have fun
- Trust your lures, but get out of your comfort zone once in a while